- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - This organization has dedicated itself to enforcing the rights that the constitution gives us such as the 1st amendment, freedom of religion, equal protection under the law as well as equal treatment, the right to due process, equal treatment from the government conflicting with loss of property, and the right to privacy. This organization also acts to increase the benefits of the rights and gain rights that have been declined to immigrants, not just for U.S. citizens.
- Immigration Equality – The purpose of this organization is to discard discrimination in the U.S. against immigrants. The organization also works toward the end of discrimination against homosexuality.
- National Council of La Raza (NCLR) – This organization is the undisputed largest Hispanic Civil Rights group in the U.S. This group works strictly toward equality and benefits for Hispanic people of the United States. The organization uses data of the people in the U.S. to fulfill its mission to increase benefits and opportunities for its people.
- National Immigration Law Center of America (NILC) – The NILC works toward increasing the benefits and laws of immigrants of poor status as well as their families. For 20 years, this organization focused on improving employment laws for immigrants/refugees and public benefits.
- American Immigration Lawyer Association (AILA) – The AILA’s mission to raise equality among the policy and laws of immigration. As well as promote immigration as well as the practice and law of nationality.
"About Us." ALCU: American Civil Liberties Union. American Civil Liberties Union. 27 Jul 2006 <http://www.aclu.org/about/index.html>.
"IMEQ Mission." Immigration Equality. Immigration Equality. 27 Jul 2006 <http://www.immigrationequality.org/template.php?pageid=8>.
"About NCLR." NLCR: National Council of La Raza. National Council of La Raza. 27 Jul 2006 <http://www.nclr.org/section/about/>.
"Information about National Immigration Law Center." National Immigration Law Center. National Immigration Law Center. 27 Jul 2006 <http://www.nilc.org/nilcinfo/index.htm>.
"About AILA." AILA: American Immigration Lawyers Association. American Immigration Lawyers Association. 27 Jul 2006 <http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=1021>.