Works Cited | PERMISSIONS
Images found on the following web pages: Laws 1, Organizations 1, 2,
and 3, and Poverty, the use of these
images are permitted if used for educational, personal, or non-commercial
purposes according to Encarta
2. The picture of Mother Jones on the Activist 2 page is from the Illionois Labor History Society's web site at <http://www.kentlaw.edu/ilhs/>. Permission to use image is granted by Les Orear on July 23, 2002 through an e-mail message.
3. The picture of Iqbal on the Activist 2 web page is from Mirror Image, Inc's web site at <http://www.mirrorimage.com/index.htm>. Permission granted by Ron Adams on July 24, 2002 through an e-mail message.
4. Image found on the Rights page is from Congressman George Miller's web site at <http://www.house.gov/georgemiller/>. Permission granted by Joe Novotny on July 17, 2002 through an e-mail message.
5. Images found on the following web pages: Home, Causes, Laws 1,Intervention, Service, and Businesses, these images are public domain and are freely usable if used for educational purposes according to the Library of Congress Librarian on July 12, 2002 through an e-mail message. Images can be found through <http://www.loc.gov>.
6. Images found on the following web pages: Agriculture, Organizations 1,Others 2, and Economy are granted permission from Ronnie Clemons on July 16, 2002 through an e-mail message. Images can be found on Fields of Hope Organization website. <http://www.fieldsofhope.org/resources/photocredits.asp>
7. Images found on the following web pages: Home, Nike, Wal-Mart, Disney, Laws 1, Support, Organizations 1 and 2, Manufactoring and Others 3, these images are public domain and freely usable if used for educational purposes. Images were found on <http://www.archives.gov> from National Archive Records Administration's web site. An e-mail message from Holly Reed on July 20, 2002 noted that there were no restriction use on the latter images.
8. Images found on these following web pages: Agriculture, Other 1, Causes, Protection, Education, Effects, Knowledge, Conditions. The use of these images were granted permission from the photographer/owner, Janet Jarman, through e-mail message on July 22, 2002. Photos can be found on http://www.changemakers.net/journal/00april/index.cfm>.
Images found on the following web pages: Organizations 1, Laws 2 and
3, Manfacturing, and Interactive and the title banner for all pages
are freely usable if used for educational and non-commercial purposes
according to the United Nations. Images were found on <http://www.un.org/Photos/chilwork.htm>
and on <http://www.un.org/Photos/childnew.htm>.
12. The crossword puzzle was created by Green Eclipse Software. Permission was granted on the software licence and can be found on <http://www.greeneclipsesoftware.com/ legal.html.
13. The first two pages on Gallery II which includs six images were created by Don John S. Young. Permission to use those images were personally granted through telephone conversation on July 20, 2002.
14. The quiz and the flash intro was created using Flash MX.
15. All the images from the gallery were granted permission from Encarta Online, Library of Congress, Fields of Hope Organization, National Archive Records Administration, and the United Nations.