1. The prize in Economics was added in _____ as a tribute to Alfred Nobel.
2. The prize in Economics is awarded by the _____.
a. Bank of Sweden
b. Nobel Foundation
c. Caroline Institute in Stockholm
d. Swedish Academy of Sciences
3. Immanuel Nobel was forced into bankruptcy and left his family in 1837 to start a new career. Where did he start his new career?
a. United States
b. Finland and Russia
4. Who won the Economic prize for research into human judgment and decision-making under uncertainty?
a. Daniel Kahneman
b. Albert Einstein
c. Jimmy Carter
d. George W. Bush
5. How many people won the Economics prize in 2002