1. In his will, Alfred Nobel stated that the prize for most important chemical discovery or improvement shall be awarded by the _____.
a. Caroline Institute in Stockholm
b. Nobel Foundation
c. Bank of Sweden
d. Swedish Academy of Sciences
2. By the time of his death Alfred Nobel had _____ patents.
3. Who won the Chemistry prize for discovering methods for observing biological macromolecules?
a. Bill Clinton
b. Albert Einstein
c. Jimmy Carter
d. John B. Fenn
4. How many people won the Chemistry prize in 2002?
5. What year did Alan G. MacDiarmid win 1/3 of the Nobel Chemistry Prize?