1. From whom was nanomedicine developed ?
A) Robert feynman b) Mr. Karnath
C) Dr. Lipschits D) Richard Feynman
2. _______ is the science of arranging matter at the atomic level.
A) Nanotechnology B) Medicine
3. Basic unit of this science is t he ________.
A) Newton B) nanometer
C) Gram D) Meter
4. Nanotechnology is the engineering of tiny machines, with _______ being one of its applications. It is used for the prevention and treatment of diseases in the human body.
A) Nanotechnology B)
C) Nanomedicine D)
5. The nanometer is approximately __ to 5 atoms across.
A) 2 B) 0
c) 4 D) 1
6. Nanotechnology will not allow us to economically create a extensive range of complex molecular machines (as well as, molecular computers).
7. Nanotechnology will make it possible for extremely rapid, small, and inexpensive data storage.
8. The _____ would recognize specific antigens, therefore targets only unhealthy cells.
A) Nanomedicine B) Cameras
C) Nanorobots D) telescopes
9. Nanotechnology in the _____ will be able to rapidly deliver nutrients and block the delivery of harmful molecules.
A) bloodstream b) lungs
c) heart D) kidney
10. _________ is used for the prevention and treatment of diseases in the human body.
A) nanomedicine B) Nanotechnology
C) nanorobot D) computer
Try Nano text twist