With a Mercedes V12 engine and 555 bhp to work with, the Zonda C12 is able to compete with other Italian cars like Ferraris. This engine can only be seen in a Pagani car because it was custom made.
Not only does this perform well, but with great interior (shown below) and its sporty aerodynamic shape it would be the first car on my list when I become a billionaire.
10 Awesome Zonda C12 facts
1. There are 25 Zonda C12's produced a year.
2.This car has 555 horsepower.
3. It goes from 0-100 in 7.4 seconds.
4. The Zonda c12 is $300,000
5. The cars handling is the closest you can get to a F22 fighter jet.
6. If you look back it has zero visibility.
7. Its top speed is around 300km/h.
8. Like both Ferraris on our page, the Zonda C12 was made in Italy.
9. It has a V12 Mercedes engine.
10. The Zonda was built to be aerodynamic with carbon fiber bodywork to make it lighter.
Mclaren F1 LM
Ferrari F50 GT
Ferrari 360 Spider