The Koenigsegg CC is not very well known here in the US. But on some very well-known race tracks the Koenigsegg can beat a lot of cars out there. On the Nardo/Prototipo race track the Koenigsegg CC team rented the track and saw how fast it could go in the rain. So on November 10th 2002 Mr. Biococchi drove the car 365 km/h, but the team still didn't think the car reached its top speed. Still 365km/h is not bad for a car.
Below is a picture of the car at the Nardo test track in southern Italy.
10 Awsome facts about the Koenigsegg CC!
1. The Koenigsegg's top speed is 242mph!
2. It has rear wheel drive.
3. It has a Ford Cobra SVT V8 engine.
4. The Koenigsegg CC had many modifications made to it so it was renamed the Koenigsegg CC 86.
5. It was made in Sweden.
6. It was introduced in 2002.
7. It weighs 2,579lbs.
8. It cost $300,000
9. If it goes 100 km an hour it takes it 32 meters to make a complete stop.
10. The Koenigsegg CC has Goodyear Formula 1 wheels.
Mclaren F1 LM
Ferrari F50 GT
Ferrari 360 Spider