1) What is the most frequent form of maltreatment?
2) What does CPS stand for?
3) How often does child abuse occur on a child? (Usually?)
4) What birth order(s) has/have the highest probability to be abused?
5) Which of the following is not a necessary need if it was not supplied and wouldn’t be considered neglect?
6) How many children were reported for abuse in 1999?
7) What gender is most likely to be sexually abused?
8) Which gender has a greater risk of severe injury?
9) What is drastically related to occurrence rates of nearly every category of abuse/neglect?
10) What is the main component of all forms of neglect and abuse in the United States?
Click here for the answers.