The Diseases Quiz
Take this quiz to test your knowledge on the information on this web site. All of the answers can be found throughout the pages. Good luck!
1) When is someone considered obese?
2) Where is the cholera virus most likely to be found?
3) What is the name of the cholera virus?
4) What color skin does anthrax give a person that it infects?
5) When is the best time to be vaccinated for a disease if you might be exposed to it?
6) What is the most common way to get anthrax?
c) any way
7) Until when was AIDS unknown?
8) What age group has the biggest risk of getting AIDS?
a) people 10-50
b) people 20-40
9) How long do AIDS symptoms last?
a) 10-12 days
b) 10-12 weeks
10) What is the best way to prevent any diseases, or at least lower the risk?
Here’s how you scored:
0-3 right Diseases will be crawling all over you!
4-6 right You have a slight chance…
7-9 right Almost perfect…
10 right Nothing is even going to try to infect you!