*Keep your agenda with you everday, all day!*
10 Easy Steps to Making Your Agenda Work For You!!
1. Jot down what day of the cycle it is.
2. Write down any studio announcements or reminders that you need to remember.
3. Write down assignments your teacher gives you.
*Be specific when you record assignments.
You may forget later exactly what pages or what number questions, etc.
*Use abbreviations-like pg. for page and # for number to make more room to record all assignments.
*Write down homework on the date it is assigned; make a note of the due date.
*Write down tests and projects on the date they are assigned and on the date they are due or going to take place.
4. At the end of the day look at your agenda and plan what you need to do that night.
Be sure to have your notes, textbooks, etc. to complete all of your assignments well.
5. Think about what you need to get ready for tomorrow. Will you need sneakers for gym? Plan it now!
6. Use your agenda as a record. Write down what you did today. What was the most interesting thing you learned? What really surprised you today?
7. Do your homework.
8. Check and Review the work you have done.
9. Whenever big projects or tests are assigned, get ahead of the game!
Break the big job down into smaller tasks.
Use your long term assignment or Weekly goals space to record:
Project: Topic, Research, Outline, First Draft, Final Draft
Test: Studying Textbook, Reviewing Notes, Study Group, Final Review
Then plan when you'll do each step, and record each step on the date you plan to do it.
10. If your agenda has activities, maps or charts in it then use your free time to play around with those sections and learn something while your at it.