1. Images of bears from Corel Gallery 380,000 , Copyright 2001 Corel and it's Licensors. All rights reserved. www.corel.com/legal/standard.htm
2. Images of bears from John Serrao on these pages:John Serrao Interview page, cub on Quizzes page, Species page: John Serrao. Copyright 2000. Handwritten letter.
3. Interview with Roger C. , PA Police Officer. Written permission.
4. Interview with John Serrao, Naturalist and Author. Written Permission.
5. Interview with Medicine Bear, Native American. Permission granted.
6. Images and interview with Mark Y, Bear Hunter, . e-mail permission.
8. GameQuiz v1.0 by Monichar, Copyright (c) of Monichar, 1997. Permission given in source code.
9. Lea, Bill. Images of bears from American Bear Association on these pages: mating, poems. http://www.americanbears.org .Personal email (12 March 2001).
1. The Nature Conservancy. http://www.tnc.org. Last visited February 2001.
2. Nature. http://www.nature.com. Last visited February 2001.
3. American Bear Association. http://www.americanbears.org. Last visited March 2001.
1. Travis M. Sponer.firstname.lastname@example.org"Eclipse Crossword". Personal email (21 Feb 2001)
Publications on CD-ROM, Diskette, or Magnetic Tapes, WWW
1. Corel. Images of bears. Corel Gallery 380,000. Permission granted at www.corel.com/legal/standard.htm Copyright 2001 Corel and it's Licensors. All rights reserved
2. Web Clips Gallery. BDG Publishing. Permission granted in License agreement. Copyright 1998. All Rights Reserved.
1. Poniatowski, Walt "Pennsylvania Digest", p 15
2. Fergus, Chuck. "Living with Pennsylvania's Black Bears",Bureau of Information and Education, PA Game Commission
3. Crinkels, "Grrreat Bears, Grizzly Bears, Black bears and More", Sept/Oct. 2000 Vol. III Number 1, pp-37-38
4. Fergus, Chuck. "Black Bears", Bureaus of Information and Education, PA Game Commission
Part of a book
1. Smith, Dave. "Backcountry Bear Basics". Seattle, WA; The Mountaineers, 1997, pp15-25
2. Whitacker, Jr. , John O. "National Audobon Society" Field Guide to North American Mammals, 1996
3. Rezendes, Paul. "Tracking and The Art of Seeing". Charlotte, Vermont; Camden House Publishing, 1992, pp237-250
4. Doolittle, Jerome. "The Southern Appalachians" The American Wilderness/Time-life Books. New York:Time_life Books,c1975,pp104-115
5. Bauer, Edwin. "Bears". pp 24-27
6. Smith, Dave. "Backcountry bear Basics". PP 30-32
7. Green, Ben. "Nature's Children: Bears" pp 6-8