1. What do you like about snorkeling?
Looking for artifacts.
2. What's the deepest you've ever gone?
3. Describe one of your most exciting experiences?
Diving on the shipwreck Euricka. We found a lot of porcelain dolls.
4. How many people have do you usually go snorkeling with?
5. How do you get the water out of the snorkel after you come up from under water?
Look up at the sky and give a blast of air in the snorkel.
6. Where do you usually go snorkeling? What's your favorite spot?
Rocky Springs, Bainbridge Quarry, and the ocean.
7. Have you ever run into trouble while snorkeling?
8. What advice do you have for beginning snorkelers?
Never go snorkeling without a diving buddy.
9. What are the most common fish you've seen?
Flounder, baracuda, moray eels, and amberjack.
10. What's the most unusual fish you've seen?
Ocean Sunfish. They're the size of a pick-up truck and do not have tails.
11. Where are the local places to train? Where's the closest snorkeling site?
Lancaster Scuba Center & Rocky Springs.
12. How long have you been snorkeling?
13. How did you learn how to snorkel?
14. How did you come to snorkel?
15. What was the hardest part for you to learn how to snorkel?
Blasting the water out of the snorkel.
16.Where do you suggest starting?
Lancaster Scuba Center
17. What was the longest time you've spent snorkeling in the water.