Print it out and take it! Answers at the bottom of the page!
1. What day was D-Day? (a) July 6, 1922 (b)June 6, 1944 (c) January 1, 1901
2. Were the Americans (a) Allies (b) Axis
3. Were the Germans (a) Allies (b) Axis
4. What of these guns were used on D-Day? (a) Machine gun (b) Laser beam (c) Plasma Rifle
5. What war was D-Day in? (a) World War I (b) World War II (c) Vietnam War
6. How many planes with paratroopers invaded Normandy? (a) 13,000 (b) 12,000 (c) 20,000
7. An Ally general was (a) Patton (b) Bush (c) Gorgonzola
8. Where was D-Day? (a) Georgia (b) Canada (c) Normandy
9. Were the Japanese (a) Allies (b) Axis
10. A pathfinder is a (a) Tank (b) Plane (c) Ship (d) Paratrooper
Answers: 1.b 2.a 3.b 4.a 5.b 6.a 7.a 8.c 9.b 10.d
Ratings: 1-2 correct: Duh! Read the site! 4-5 correct: Try reading more of the site! 6-7 correct: Good job, but pay attention to the text on the pages! 8-9 correct: Smart! You must pay attention in class! 10 correct: D-Day EXPERT!