How to Make a Paper Mache Mummy
Bowl ¼ filled with warm water 4 cups of flour
Doll (make sure it is O.K. with a supervisor to use the doll)
1. Put the 4 cups of flour into the bowl with the water.
2. Mix together until it forms a liquid paste.
3. Cut the newspaper into 30 strips an inch wide, and about 4 inches long.
4. Take the newspaper and dip one piece of paper in at a time. Wipe off the paste so it
5. After you have dipped one piece of paper in, stick it on one part of the doll carefully
and smooth it out.
6. Follow the directions for 4 and 5 until the entire doll is covered.
7. Lay it on a trash bag and check every morning to see if it is dry.
8. When it is dry, you can paint the mummy and then make a coffin out of an old