This quiz is to test how well you have been studying.Write the answers down on a separate piece of paper. If you want to, you can print this page out. You may look back in the website for answers.
1.What is Australia's Official name?_____________
2. What's Australia's capital?__________
3. The Great Barrier Reef is the largest______________in the world.
4. I eat crickets, spiders, and beetles. I have strong claws, allowing me to climb trees. What animal am I?____________
5. I produce 25,000 to 30,000 seeds. And I have almost 100% germination rate. What plant am I?______________________
6. In 1606 a Dutch Ship,___________, made the earliest recorded discovery of Australia, which came across the west coast of Cape York Peninsula.
7. About ___________of the the land mass of Australia is desert.
8. The Opra house was designed by a Danish architect named ____________.
9. The Harbor Bridge was there since_________.
10. I get my beautiful red color from the decay of minerals and mechanical erosion. What am I?____________.
Now that you finished the quiz, click on the link below. It will tell you the answers.