House on Haunted Hill, 2000
Sixth Man, 1997
Sixth Sense, 2000
of Echoes, 1999
Lies Beneath, 2000
Elements of a good scary ghost movie,
according to team members:
- To make a good ghost movie you must
have a plot, haunter, and a hauntee.
- You must also have a scary place like
an old house or a haunted hotel or something along those
- A really important person is the
murderer. He is the one that killed the person to begin
then theirspirit comes back and haunts everybody.
- You really need a good place to have
your ghost first start to haunt everybody.
- One thing that really ruins a good
ghost movie (like in What Lies Beneath) is when it isvery
boring up until the last five minutes of the movie when
it startsto get exciting. I personally think that you
should have action going on through the whole