CHARMS CLASS PRACTICE PROBLEMS
1. If Harry splits 20 eggs between four people how many eggs will each person have?
2. If Ron gives half of his10 frogs to Harry how many frogs will each of them have?
3. If Harry divides his 24 socks into 3 groups how many socks are in each group?
4. If Ron gives a fourth of his lollipops to Harry and he has twelve lollipops how many will Ron have left?
5. Harry has 36 chocolates and gives half of them to Ron. How many chocolates does Harry have left?
6. Harry has 20 knuts invested. Each year they double. How many knuts will Harry have in 3 years?
7. If Ron has three and Harry has three times that amount, how many does Harry have?
8.If Dobby is 40 in. tall and Hagrid is 120 in. tall how many Dobby's stacked on top of each other equal one Hagrid?
9.If Ron and Harry have 84 knuts put together and they give 6 people the money in equal groups how many knuts does each person have?
10. If Seamus Finnigan puts a charm on the quidditch teams brooms to make them go twenty times faster than usual, and the brooms used to go up to 200 miles per hour how fast can the brooms go now?