Welcome to the trivia page! This isn't exactly a game, but o well!! Try to answer all of these questions. Click on the letter of your choice to find out whether you are right or not.
1. How many beats are in a canter?
2. How many inches are in a hand?
3. What grooming utensil do you use in a circular motion to remove loose hair and dirt?
4. What happens when you shampoo your horse too much?
your horse will get very clean
your horse's skin will get dried out
5.Which of the following can a horse eat wothout getting sick?
6. Wet pastures or too much washing can give your horse
7. How many beats are in a gallop?
8. What is a female horse called?
9. What is rising out of the saddle at a trot called?
rising in the saddle
10. What is considered the most popular horse?
11. What is a male horse that can produce an offspring called?
12. What is a female baby horse called?
13. What is a male baby horse called?
14. What is a male horse that can't produce offspring called?
15. In which style of riding might you wear a black, velvet helmet?