Freaky Facts and Features of Creepy Crawly Creatures of the Rainforest
ThinkQuest Citations and References
Electronic Source: Text or Multimedia from Web Pages, FTP sites, Telnet
used PuzzleMaker to make puzzles and
mazes. http://puzzlemaker.school.discovery.com/ 2. TestMaker:
used Testmaker to make the tests. http://www.argosphere.net/TestMaker/index.htm 3. Yahoo!
We used Yahoo Picture Gallery for
photos. http://gallery.yahoo.com/ 4.
1. PuzzleMaker: We used PuzzleMaker to make puzzles and mazes.
2. TestMaker: We used Testmaker to make the tests.
3. Yahoo! Picture Gallery: We used Yahoo Picture Gallery for photos.
Electronic Source: E-Mail Messages - none
Electronic Source: Publications on CD-ROM, Diskette, or Magnetic Tapes, WWW
1. Groliers Multimedia Encyclopedia - CD
2. A Zillion Sounds 2.0 - CD By BeachWare
3. Media Clips 1 by Softkey Multimedia 1993-95
4. Hyperstudio Project Resource Kit - CD By FTC Publishing Group
5. World Book Encyclopedia 1998 IBM- CD-ROM
6. Interfact Plants - World Book Ency. 1998- CD-ROM and Book
7. Interfact Rain Forests - World Book Ency. 1997- CD-ROM and Book
8. The Animals!2.0 - San Diego Zoo/Mindscape 1994 - CD-ROM
9. The Rainforest Zoo Guides 1994 REMedia- CD
10. World Book Encyclopedia 1998 IBM- CD-ROM
11. 5,000 Photos Graphics Nova Development 1996
12. Media Clips 2 1993-1995 SoftKey Multimedia, Inc.
13. Art Explosion 250,000 Images Nova Development 95-97
14. Web Explosion Images-1998-1998 Nova Development
Printed Materials - Books and Periodicals
click here for a list of books and periodicals.
We also used The World Book Encyclopedia, World Book, Inc. Chicago, Illinois Copyright 1998
We used Yahoo! Picture Gallery for some of the photos. These photos have corbis.com on them. We also used Media Clips: The Animal Kingdom, and 5000 Photos.
Copyright free photos were gathered from several different sources to make our movies. We used iMovie to produce them. We also have a movies on our site from Media Clips (poison arrow frog). The Army Ant movie is an original from our teacher.
We used Kaboom! to mix the sound for our site. Clips were taken from Media Clips and A Zillion Sounds CD's and then mixed by students to create original sounds.
Graphics and Animated Gifs
We used Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Image Ready to make them. We used 1 animated gif (ants on amphibian page) from Web Explosion. We made the other animated gifs.