1. Rev. Dr. Lisa Waltz. Herbal Combinations For Illnesses. http://www.wic.net/waltzark/herbcomb.htm. Last visited:January 17, 2001.
2. Herb Guide Sheets. http://www.gardenguides.com/herbs/herb.htm. Last visited: January 17, 2001.
3. Stephanie Burgess. Toxity and Herbs, The Garden Webstite. www.alternature.com/library/goxity.html. Last visited February 22, 2001.
1. Brown, Alice Cooke. Early American Herb Recipes. Bonanza Books, 1966.
2. Buchman, Dian Dincin, Herbal Medicine. New York: Wings Books, 1979.
3. Hopkinson, Simon and Judith. Herbs. Chester, CT: Globe Pequot Press, 1989.
4. Jacobs, Betty E.M. Growing & Using Herbs Successfully. Charlotte, VT: Garden Way Publishing, 1981.
5. Cowhig , Jerry (Introduction). Herbs and Other Medicinal Plants. Noara, Itally, Istituto Geografico De Agostini, 1968.
6. Coon, Nelson et al. The Rodale Herb Book. Rodale Press, Inc. 1974.
Home | Album | Uses | Arts and Literature | Growing