- Image of DNA with Advanced Terms and Small
DNA Strand used as buttons at MIT Biology Hypertextbook - A Novel
Educational Tool Developed by the Experimental Group. http://esg-www.mit.edu:8001/esgbio/lm/
nucleicacids/dna.html. Email message:
- Images of DNA Replicating, Chromosomes, DNA
and Proteins, and DNA and Bases at DOE
Human Genome Program's Human Genome Management Information System at http://www.ornl.gov/hgmis.
Permission to use these graphics is not needed per the web site.
- Image of DNA Model by Microsoft Clip Gallery.
- Images of Aliens for DNA in Aliens –
original artwork done by Alex.
or Multimedia from Web Pages, FTP sites, Telnet
- MIT Biology Hypertextbook - A Novel
Educational Tool Developed by the Experimental Study Group. http://esg-www.mit.edu:8001/esgbio/
Last visited: February
- Encarta Reference Encyclopedia at http://encarta.msn.com/index/conciseindex/
6f/06f0a000.htm. Last Visited: February 2001.
- DNA Learning Center - Cold Spring Harbor
Laboratory at http://vector.cshl.org/resources
/aboutdnafingerprinting.html. Last Visited: February 2001.
- Jefferis, David. Cloning: Frontiers of
genetic engineering. Crabtree Publishing Company, 1999.
- Norbert Landa and Baeuerle, Patrick
A. How the Y makes the Guy. Barron’s Educational Series, Inc.,
- Gonick, Larry and Wheelis, Mark. The
Cartoon Guide to Genetics. HarperCollins Publishers, 1991.