Bill Peet Book Project Ideas - Shape Book
Shape Book Project (Chester the Worldly Pig):
Notebook paper or plain white paper
Colored pencils or markers
1. Draw a character from the book on a piece of the colored paper
2. Stack two pieces of the colored paper together, and cut out two of the
characters you drew. This is the cover for your book
3. Cut out pages for the inside of the book either in the same shape or in
a shape that fits inside the cover
4. Staple all of these together with the colored sheets in the front and back.
Make sure you only staple on one edge (either top or side).
5. On separate pages inside, write and draw information about the setting,