The Mountain Mania Think Quest team would like
to thank the following people for their help, support, contributions,
and time during our quest on Mount Everest.
- We would like to thank Ms. Pfrimmer for helping
us, she gave us the push to succeed.
- We would also like to thank Mrs.Gould for
giving us Teddy Grahams, Pizza Pringles, and Goldfish crackers.
- We would like to thank Mrs. Kaleel for all
of her hiking information.
- We would like to thank Mr. McElhaney for
letting us use his computers and computer programs.
- We want to thank all of the teachers and
staff at Attucks Middle School for supporting us in our work.
- We would like to thank our administrator,
Dr. Lawrence for helping us with our pages and telling us how
great our they looked.
- We would like to thank our principal, Mrs.
Hankerson for encouraging us.
- We would like to thank Mr. Potts for helping
us with technical difficulties.
- Ms. Jenkins for proof reading our pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We would like to thank N. M. for his wonderful
sketches, and Y.H. for helping with our quest at the beginning.
- Most of all, we would like to thank our parents
for the help and support for us to succeed.