1. Amazon http://www.amazon.com. March 2001.
2. http://www.childfun.com/menus/halloween.shtml. March 2001.
3. http://animaldiscovery.com/cams/bat/learnmore.html. March 2001.
4. Haunted House Treat Carrier. http://www.families-first.com/kids/ross4.htm. March 2001.
5. Lace Pumpkin. http://www.parentpatch.com/Holidays/Halloween/Crafts.htm. March 2001.
6. Egg Carton Critters. http://www.randomhouse.com/seussville/titles/greeneggs/critters/html. March 2001.
7. Halloween Images. http://www.kidsdomain.com/crafts/images.html. March 2001.
8. Window Hangings. http://www.kidsdomain.com/crafts/boohanging.html. March 2001.
9. Spider Bracelets. http://www.kidsdomain.com/crafts/creepy.html. March 2001.
10. "Rat" Discovery School's A to Z Science. http://www.discovery.com. March 2001.
11. Sicard, Cheri. The History and Legends of Trick or Treating. http://www.fabulousfood.com/holidays/halloween/torthistory.html. November 2000.
12. Irving, Washington. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. http://www.jstudios.com/ravenscroft/sleepyhollow/legend.htm. March 2001.
13. Ghost of Kathy. http://www.cstone.net/~bry-back/holidayfun/weenghoststory.html. March 2001.
14. Halloween Fun Foods & Recipes for Kids. http://www.childfun.com/menus/halloween.shtml. November 2000.
15. Ghostbusters theme song was found at RJ's Fun With MIDI's. The author of RJ's Fun With MIDI's indicated that this song is in the public domain. http://www1.iwvisp.com/stansberry/rj.html. March 2001.
16. Bubble sound found at
Sounds of Halloween. http://www.flash.net/~fattcatt/bubbles.wav. March
Publications on CD-ROM, Diskette, or Magnetic Tapes, WWW
1. Piluso, Mario. The Halloween Tree. VHS 1993.
2. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Disney. VHS 1958.
3. Henson, Jim. Labyrinth.
1. "History of Halloween" This & That: Associated Kids Club Magazine. Fall/Halloween 2000, pp 10-11.
2. "Halloween Party Ideas!" This & That: Associated Kids Club Magazine. Fall/Halloween 2000, pp 12-13.
3. "Halloween Games" This & That: Associated Kids Club Magazine. Fall/Halloween 2000, pp 14-16.
4. Friedman, Amy. "Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman" (Adapted). This & That: Associated Kids Club Magazine. Fall/Halloween 2000, pp 20-21.
5. "Halloween Safety Test."
This & That: Associated Kids Club Magazine. Fall/Halloween 2000, p
Part of a book
1. "Songs/Sparklers/Applauses." Scout Trek: Cub Scout Pow Wow Book. Idaho Falls: Grand Teton Council, 1999, p. 193.
2. "October." Teton Jones In Search Of...:Cub Scout Pow Wow Book. Idaho Falls: Grand Teton Council, 2000, p. 151.
3. "Bright Lights." Schartz,
Alvin. More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. New York: Harper Trophey,
1. Guthrie, Donna.The Witch Has An Itch.New York: Little Simon, 1990.
2. Berenstain, Stan and Jan. The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat. New York: Random House.1989.
3. Carlson, Nancy. Witch Lady. Minneapolis: Carolrhoda Books, Inc., 1985.
4. Shaw, Nancy. Sheep Trick or Treat. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1997.
5. Brown, Mark. Arthur's Halloween. Boston: Little, Brown and Company,1982.
6. Simmons, Steven. Alice and Greta. New York: Scholastic Inc., 1997.
7. Leuck, Laura. My Monster Loves Me So. New York: Scholastic Inc,1999.
8. Berenstain Enterprises, Inc., The Berenstain Bears in the Spooky Fun House. New York: Inchworm Press, 1997.
9. Pilkey, Dav. Dragon's Halloween. New York: Schloastic Inc., 1993.
10. Limburg, Peter. Weird The Complete Book of Halloween Words. New York: Avon Camelot, 1989.
11. Putnam, James. Mummy. London: Dorling Kindersty Limited, 1992.
12. Patterson, Peter J. Spiderman - A Nature Lover Introduces Us to His Special Friends. Hong Kong: Shortland Publications, 1992.
13. Wilde, Buck. Wolves. Hong Kong: Shortland Publications, 1996.
14. Thorne, Ian. The Mummy. Universal City: MCA Publishing, 1981.
15. Frankenstein. Universal City: MCA Publishing, 1981.
16. Eisenberg, Lisa and Katy
Hall. 101 Ghost Jokes. New York: Scholastic Inc., 1988.