- How did Dr. Craven feel when he found Mary and Colin laughing?
A. He was surprised.
B. He was angry.
C. He was nervous.
- What did Colin say when Dr. Craven told him that he would have to be
careful so that he wouldn't tire himself?
A. "I'm going and that's final!"
C. "Fresh air won't tire me"`
- What reason did Colin give to explain the reason he would like fresh air?
A. Spring was there.
B. He didn't give a reason.
C. He wouldn't be alone.
- What was the first name of Dickon's Mother?
- Mary said that Dickon felt that he could live forever when he breathed
A. fresh air.
B. the scent of the flowers.
C. the smell of supper.