What you need:
-a glass jar
-construction paper (any color)
-napkins or paper towels
What you do:
1. Soak the beans in water for a few hours.
2. Cut a piece of construction paper as tall as the jar, roll it up
and put it inside the jar.
3. Stuff napkins or paper towels in the center of the jar - you want
the construction paper to press up against the jar.
4. Put the beans in between the glass and the construction paper.
5. Pour some water in the jar on the napkins.
6. Put the jar in a warm place out of the sun.
7. Wait and see what happens...a seed garden will grow.
8. Open a seed up to see what it looks like inside.