1. Image of Elf Owl at /J0110868/elfowlimage.html
from Owl Pages at http://owlpages.com, photograph by Greg Lasley, email@example.com. Permission granted by email message dated February 13, 2001.
2. Sound file at /J0110868/elfowl.html#VOICE from Owl Pages at http://owlpages.com. Permission granted from AXIA NetMedia Corporation, www.axia.com, by email message dated on February 13, 2001.
Text or Multimedia from Web Pages
1. Greg Lasley’s website, http: //www.GregLasley.net/ Elf Owl.html. Date last visited Dec. 2000.
2. Steven Jones’ website, http://freespace.Virgin.Net/Steven.Jones/ElfOwl/ html. Date last visited. Dec. 2000.
3. “Elf Owl” North American Owl Identification Guide Ninepipes Center
For Wildlife Research and Education.
http://www.Owlinstitute.org/owl/elf.html. Date last visited: Jan. 2001.
1. Hume Rob. Owls of the World. New York: Parkgate Books, 1991.
2. Ehrlich, Paul, Dobkin David, and Darryl Wheye. The Birder’s Handbook. New York: Simon & Schuster / fireside books, 1988
3. Farrrand Junior, John. An Audubon Handbook: Western Birds.
New York: McGraw-Hill, 1988