2. How old was the first emperor when he became the Emperor?
3. What was the 1st Emperor's greatest achivement?
build the tallest building
built the Great Wall
4. In what year did the the 1st Emperor die?
5. How long was the Great Wall of China?
6. What was the great Wall of China made of?
dirt, stone, and brick.
7. When did the Ming Dynasty start?
8. Who was the first Ming Dynasty Emperor?
Zhu Yuang Zhang
9. Who was the 5th Ming Dynasty Emperor?
Chu Huang Di
10. How long did the Ming Dynasty last?
11. When did Bejing become the capital of China
12. How many years was Hong Kong a British Colony?
13. When did the handover of Hong Kong happen?
14. Where is Hong Kong located?
in Southern China near the mouth of the Pearl River
Western China near the Great Wall
Hong Kong is not a part of China
15. Why was Hong Kong colonized by Britain?
Because British defeated China in the first Opium War and the Treaty of Nanking
Because China don't want it
Because the Hong Kong Annex themselves to the British
Because the British were selfish and they wanted more land