1. What was Robert E. Lee's horse's name?
2. What is Antietam called in the south?
3.What were machine guns called back then?
Rapid Fire Gun
4. Who was Felix K. Zollicoffer?
A Confederate General
A Union Luitenant
A Confederate Spy
5. Who is this man?
Robert E. Lee
6. Who was in charge of the Union Amy at Manassas?
7.What is the most famous Southern prison camp?
8. What percentage of the population was in the North and South?
90% in the North and 10% in the South
71% in the North and 29% in the South
50% in the North and 50% in the South
9. General McClellan led more than 100,000 on the peninsular campaign that began in March 1862. Which city was the objective of the campaign
10. During the Civil War, spies provided valuable information for both sides. What uniformed soldiers also provided information?
Click here to go to the main page.