1. Who was the leader of the Confederate States of America?
Robert E. Lee
2. How did Abe Lincoln begin the Gettysburg Address?
Eighty-seven years ago
Fourscore and twenty years ago
Fourscore and seven years ago
3. What did the north call the battle of Manasass?
4.Who shot Lincoln and where did it happen?
In the White House by John Wilkes Booth
In Fords Theater by John Wilkes Booth
In Fords Theater by Lee Harvey Oswald
5. What years were the Civil War fought?
6. What force did Maryland fight for?
7. Who won Gettysburg?
8. How did Stonewall Jackson get shot?
He was shot in battle.
He was killed by a bayonet.
His own force accidently shot him.
9. What was the first major infantry battle?
10. Because General Thomas J. Jackson stood his ground at the First Battle of Bull Run, his troops nicknamed him:
11. One of the most popular songs in the Confederate Army was?
"When Johnny Comes Marching Home"
"Bonnie Blue Flag"
"The Battle Cry of Freedom"
12. The Civil War began when the South fired on Fort Sumter. What city is Fort Sumter in?
Charleston, South Carolina
13.Cemetery Ridge was the Confederates objective on the last day of which major battle?
14.What did the confederate soldier call the Union soldier
15.Name the Confederate Iron Clad?
16.Who won the famous Iron Clad Battle?
17.Who was the Commanding Confederate Cavalry General of the South?
General John Pope
General Henry "Light Horse Harry" Lee
General J.E.B. Stuart
18. The eastern part of the Union Army was
The Army of the Potomac
The Army of the East
The Army of the North
19. The Confederate Army of the east was called
The Army of the South
The Army of the Confederacy
The Army of Northern Virginia
20. At what location did Lee surrender to Grant?
Click here to go to the main page.