Home / Jobs Kids Can Do / Differences / Links / Survey Results / Games
Take our online survey at:
This is the
survey we gave to the students at our school. Click
here to check out our results.
Are they what you expect?
Your Money, Your Power!
Wed like to find out about your money and spending habits. That will help us to understand the economic power of kids our age. What do they earn? How much do they spend? Please answer these questions as honestly as you can. We will tally the results and look for trends. Remember, no one will know your name; so all your answers are confidential.
1. How old are you?
2. How much money do you earn or get each month. Include allowance, gifts, and money earned from jobs.
3. How do you get most of your money?
Jobs/chores Allowance Gifts from parents or relatives
4. What is your favorite way to
5. How much money do you think you have compared to your friends?
More than they have About the same as they have
6. Do you usually have enough money for the things you want or need to buy?
Always Sometimes Never
7. What kinds of things do you buy?
8. Do you spend more than you save?
Why do you save?
do you save your money?
10. How do you save your money?
At a commercial bank At home Other