|What is coastal erosion||Where is it happening||What can we do to help|
Test Your Knowledge with the
"Coastal Erosion Quiz"
1. What are the three types of erosion?
Ice, Water, Earthquake
Water, Pollution, Landslide
Wind, Water, Ice
2. How many years will it take for coastal erosion to do major damage on the Gulf Coast States?
3. What do you call the management of wildlife resources?
4. What are the Gulf Coast States?
Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida
Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida
Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina
5. How many miles of beach are there in Louisiana?
6. True or False? Gulf Coastal erosion affects the southern wetlands.
7. In 1997, tourism expenditures on shoreline states topped how much money?
278 million dollars
185 billion dollars
35 thousand dollars
8. How long is the Gulf of Mexico shoreline?
9. How much of the Gulf Coastal States erode each year?
Less than 1 foot
6 feet or more
10. How many acres of wetlands are protected by the Breaux Act?
Almost 100,000 acres
Almost 2,000,000 acres
E-mail us your coastal erosion quiz questions so we can add them to our site!
Click here for the answer page
|Math word problems & erosion||Guest Book||"Test your knowledge"|
|Word scramble||See the movie||Crossword puzzle|
|Site map||All About Us||Home||Feed back||Bibliography|