|| The Executive Branch of the Government has
the President, Vice President, and all the cabinet members. The President
is allowed to pass or veto a bill that the legislature sends him. The 22nd
Amendment to the Constitution states that no person shall be elected to
the office of the President more than twice.
Did you know....
1. There are 43 Presidents.
2. There are 14 Cabinet positions.
3. Mount Rushmore
depicts the faces of four of our former Presidents; George Washington,
Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.
4. About 50 independent agencies are attached to this branch.
5. There are nine offices or organizations directly responsible to the
6. Thomas Jefferson was the first President to be sworn into office in
7. The President is responsible for appointing the cabinet.
8. George Washington took his oath of office as the first President on
April 30, 1789.
9. There were three Presidents that had the last name of Roosevelt.
10. President Theodore Roosevelt gave the "White House" its
name in 1901.