Click on the map below to learn about
games from Australia.
to discover some interesting facts about Australia.
Facts About Australia
- Australia is the only country that is also
- Australia is south
of the equator and is often called Down Under.
- Australia is 2,966,153 square miles.
- There are about 18 million people living
- The language spoken in Australia is
- The capital of Australia is
- Australia has 6 states.
- The longest and highest mountain chain is
in Australia and is called the Great Dividing Range.
- The Great Dividing Range goes across all
of the east coast and has its highest point at 7,310 feet at the
top of Mount Kosciusko.
SOURCE: "National Geographic
picture Atlas of Our World" National Geographic Society,