The goals of our website, "What makes
a 5th grader tick?" are as follows:
1. We will learn about how 5th graders feel about
themselves, their self-knowledge, if they know how to deal with anger appropriately, if they know how to be a
good friend, if they understand peer pressure, if they are cooperative, if they are truthful and honest, and
if they know why it is important to talk about their feelings.
2. We will learn what 5th graders
feel, know, do, like, want, enjoy, would do if they could, are good at, and what they love.
3. We will, as a team,
discuss the results to the two Questionnaires. We will be honest and open with our ideas, views, and experiences.
4. We will learn the basic structure of HTML.
5. We will create and design our website.
6. We will learn
to work and cooperate with each other as a team.
7. We will try very hard to make a huge success of our website.
8. We will beautify our website until it is "prettiful!"
9. We will upload our completed website to the
Thinkquest Server and hope that people will use and enjoy it!