Hello! Welcome to our Large Creatures of the Deep Quiz! Try to remember as much as you can to fill out this quiz. There will be ten questions to answer. But don't freak out! You can always look back to our sites on our creatures! Have fun! From: Sea Girl # 2
1. Where do seals mainly live?
b. the sea
c. south of the border
d. down town
2. What is it called when eels change?
c. silver eel
d. eel grass
3. What is a true safety tip for swimming near sharks?
a. Always swim with sharks
b. Go up to a shark and pull its fin
c. Swim in deep water at all times
d. Never swim with an open wound. Blood will attract sharks
4. How many species are there of octopi?
5. What are one of the smallest dolphins?
a. common porpoises
b. blue dolphins
c. spotted dolphins
d. ribbon dolphins
6. What is a stingray also called?
a. stretchy fish
b. long one
c. flexible fish
7. What of the following is a true type of sea turtle?
8. What do baleen whales not have?
9. Where is one place that a walrus lives?
a. North Pacific oceans
b. New Mexico
c. Windsor castle
d. VA beach
10. How many species of sea turtles are there at least?
Wow! You did well! If you got 10 right, you are a bottle nosed dolphin. If you got 9 right, you are a baleen whale. If you got 8 right, you are a California seal. If you got 7 right, you are a walrus. If you got 6 right, you are a sea turtle. If you got 5 right, you are a Moray eel. If you got 4 right, you are an octopus. If you got 3 right, you are a salty slicker. If you got 2 right, you are a sea sick blubbery walrus. if you got 1 right, you are a lame, senile seal. If you got 0 right, (Which I hope you didn't), you are a sea cucumber! From: Sea Girl #2