1. Never kick from the toe of your foot, but form the inside of your foot.
2. Always wear a shingaurd and a mouth piece, especially if you wear braces.
3. When you are on the field don't run real fast if the ball isn't near you, so you don't use all your energy.
4. Get plenty of rest the day before a game day.
5. Wear pants if it is cold, so you can play and won't passout.
6. Bring water or gatorade, so you don't passout.
7. Pass the ball, because your team mates are just as
valuable as you.
Back to Jenny's Soccer Field