A mummy is a preserved dead animal or human. Mummies were found around the world, but most were found in Egypt. Egyptians loved to do this, and they were good at it. Most mummies in Egypt were found in tombs and pyramids. It took 70 days to do the process. YUCK!!
Here is the process:
1. Take out the brain through the nose.
2. Cut side open and take out intestines.
3. Clean the intestine.
4. You stuff the body with natron and leave it there for 40 days.
5. You take out the natron.
6. You stuff the the limbs with clay.
7. You stuff the body with linen and cinnamon.
You place the mummy in a coffin and you are finished!!!