(Answers at the bottom...no cheating)
1.When Do you jump for the ball at center court?
A. At the beginning B. the end C. at half time
2.How many chances do you usually get to shoot the ball at the free throw line when you get fouled?
A. 1 B. 5 C. 2
3.What is it when you jump with the ball and you don't shoot or you don't pass?
A. Up and down B. lay up C . Jump
4.What do you call the person who jumps for the ball?
A. Pitcher B. center C. forward
5.How many people can be on the court from each team?
A.10 B. 7 C. 5
6. What would you call it if a basketball player dribbles the ball, holds it then dribbles it again?
A. Travel B. double dribble C. foul
7. What is it called when you touch the person that's holding the ball? A. Shooting foul B. double dribble C. travel
8. When do you stand at the free throw line and shoot the ball?
A. After you get fouled B. after a touchdown C. after the other team scores
9. Who is the person who calls the fouls, double dribbles, up and downs, travels, Etc.?
A. Umpire B. goalie C. referee
10. What is the break between 2nd quarter and 3rd quarter called?
A. Free time B. half time C. middle quarter
11. What is it called when you take more than 2 steps without dribbling the ball?
A. Traveling B. 2-step foul C. double dribble
1-4 correct- Basketball beginner
5-7 correct-good player
8-10 correct-basketball pro