Rules and Tips on Being a Good Reporter
1. Do not use CAPITAL letters when writing a report.
2. Do not use slang language or inappropriate
language in your report.
3. Write in complete sentences.
4. Put 2 spaces after ending punctuation marks.
5. Capitalize ONLY at the beginning of sentences
or proper nouns.
6. You should say what you need to say.
7. The information in your article should
be found in a reliable source such as: magazine, newspaper, web site, TV
news, and interview.
8. All of your spelling should be correct.
9. Your topic should be interesting to children.
10. Your information should be recent and current.
11. We reserve the right to decline and not post
articles that are obscene or judged inappropriate by the editors.
12. All articles should have a email address so
we could contact you if necessary.
Continue on to Grabber Tips