Warning! Earthquakes are really dangerous. One of the earthquakes in Hawaii killed about 81 people. From this event people have learned that being prepared is very important. So now people want to know how you can prepare for an earthquake. Here are some of the steps:
1. You should make sure that all objects in a house are fastened down or put on the floor.
2. If there are any cracks in the ceilings you should repair them quick.
3. If you have children make sure that they know how to call 911 or the police.
4.When the earthquake is happening, take cover under a heavy piece of furniture or up against an inside wall.
5. Don't leave the building while an earthquake is happening because things might fall on you.
6. Once the shaking has stopped come out with caution. Also, after a earthquake pets may act agressive and defensive so watch out.