Solar System Mobile
You can make a mobile of our solar system! Here is what you need:
Wire Coat Hanger
Sponges of Various Colors
1. Cut a piece of cardboard in the shape of the moon and cover it with foil. Hang it on the coat hanger.
2. Cut a large circle from the yellow sponge. Use glue and glitter to make it sparkle. Add it to the mobile.
3. The other colors of sponges can be cut to make the planets. Add them to the mobile.
4. Now for the stars, cut their shapes from the cardboard and completely cover them with glitter.
5. After all your shapes are added, you have a solar system to hang in your classroom or room at home!
RETURN TO MAIN PAGE