Making a Constellation
Make a model of your favorite constellation! Here is what you need.
Black Construction Paper
Pictures of Constellations
1. Find a constellation you like.
2. Place the marshmallows on the black paper in the position of the stars that make up the constellation.
3. Once you have the marshmallows in place, use a drop of glue to secure them.
4. Place toothpicks in the marshmallows to show the outline of the constellation.
5. When the glue has dried, you can hang these up for your friends to see!
RETURN TO MAIN PAGE