1. Which would you prefer to read for fun?
A. a travel book with a lot of pictures
B. a mystery book with lots of conversation in it.
C. a book where you answer questions and do puzzles
2. If you went to a party, what would you
be most likely to remember the next
A. the faces of people, but not their names
B. the names but not the faces
C. the things you did and said while you were there
3. What do you find most distracting when
you are trying to concentrate?
A. visual distraction
C. other sensations like hunger, tight shoes, or worry
4. When you enter a museum, what do you look
A. look around and find a map showing the locations of various exhibits
B. talk to a museum guide and asks about the exhibits
C. go into the first exhibit that looks interesting, and read directions later
5. Which of these do you do when you listen
B. hum along
C. move with the music, tap your foot, etc.
6. When you spell a word, which of these
are you most likely to do?
A. write it out to see if it looks right
B. sound it out
C. write it out to sense if it feels right
7. How would you rather study for a test?
A. read notes, headings in books, diagrams
B. have someone ask you questions, or repeat facts silently to yourself
C. write things out on index cards and make models or diagrams
CHECK OUT YOUR RESULTS
|Invention Convention||NASA Scenarios||Writing Projects||Quizzing Competitions||Interest Inventories||Other Contests||Home|