1. First you create a storyboard of simple pictures.
2. Then, you make the charectors that are simple and flexible. A pig, for instance.
3. You use a digital camera to take pictures of the charector, moving him slightly each time.
4. Finally you transfer the pictures to a vidio editing program and peice together the clay animation. I used Macromedia's Director to make my clay animation.
5. Last, you make finishing touches to your clay animation and
you add sound if you want to.
To veiw a sample movie click here.