1. When was the Statue of Liberty Built?
|A. 1897||C. 1884|
|B. 1758||D. 1898|
2. What country built the Statue of Liberty?
|A. Canada||C. U.S|
|B. England||D. France|
3. Where is Mt.Rushmore located?
|A. Black Hills||C. California|
|B. Washington D.C||D. Washington State|
4. How many presidents are on Mt.Rushmore?
|A. 3||C. 5|
|B. 8||D. 4|
5. How long did it take to build the Eiffel Tower?
|A. 6 months||C. 2 years|
|B. 5 years||D. 1 year|
6. How many steps does the Eiffel Tower have?
|A. 987||C. 1652|
|B. 764||D. 5674|
7. How tall is the Empire State Building?
|A. 2324 ft.||C. 1243 ft.|
|B. 1231 ft.||D. 1453 ft.|
8. How many floors does the Empire State Building have?
|A. 231||C. 654|
|B. 102||D. 234|
9. Where is the Golden Gate Bridge located?
|A. San Francisco||B. Manhattan|
|C. San Diego||D. New York|
10. How wide is the Golden Gate Bridge?
|A. 50ft||C. 90ft|
|B. 35ft||D. 70ft|