1) When did skateboarding orginate?
A. 1940's to 1950's
B. 1920's to 1930's
C. 1930's to 1940's
D. 1960's to 1970's
2) Which one of these tricks is not a real trick?
D. 720 mc' twist
3) What is the best weather for skateboarding?
A. Sunny, clear and no moisture on the ground.
B. Snowing Outside
C. Raining with lots of moisture on the ground.
D. Icy conditions
4) Where did skateboarding originate?
D. New York
5) How many full spins are in a 1080° spin?
6) What was the first movie showing only skateboarders doing tricks?
A. Men in Black
C. Skater Dater
D. Skate Tricks
7) What was the first magazine that skateboarding appeared in?
A. Sports Illustrated
B. Boy's Life
C. Tricks of the Trade
8) What are the decks usually made out of?
9) What is the curve of a skateboard deck called?
B. Semi Circle
D. No Curve
10) What were the golden years of skateboarding?
A. late 1970's
B. mid 1960's
C. early 1990's
Return to Planet Skateboard