Welcome to our tongue twisting page. In this site you will find a whole lot of tongue twisters. You might be wondering what a tongue twister is. A tongue twister is a phrase of words that tickles your tongue. Here is an example of a tongue twister.
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
I bet those twisters really twisted your tongue up because it sure did to us. Now the rest of this page is full of tongue twisting tongue twisters . Try to say these twisters 5 times each. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!
1. Tongue twisters twist twisty twisters around your tongue.
2. Betty Botter bought some butter but she said my butter was bitter if I put it in my batter it will make my batter bitter so she bought some better butter and put it in her batter and her batter wasn't bitter any more.
3. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
4. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
how many pickled peppers did peter piper piper pick?
5. Rubber baby buggy bumper.
6. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb had a big fat thumb
7. Sally is sensitive to sandy seashells
8. Tutter's tut tut as a Tutter's Tutter's tike went tut tut tutling out the Tutter's Tutter's hut
9. Sam Sung sang a song and said the song was a simple solo
10. Tommy Thomas taught a tortoise how to talk
Back to Home Page