There are many types of computer animation. Some computer animation is made by simple drawings. Other animations are 3-D. 3-D animation is probably the most advanced of all computer animations. Facial expressions are critical in 3D animation. Programs for creating 3D animation are SoftImage, Alias, LightWave, and 3D Studio Max. This web page will tell you how to create an animation made of simple drawings. In order to create an animation from the instructions below you must own GIF Construction Set.
1. Create two or more pictures on the computer and save them somewhere. (Preferably the desktop)
2. Open GIF Construction Set.
3. Go to file, new.
4. Go to file, Animation Wizard.
5. Use the Wizard to select what you want your GIF to be like.
6. When you get to select files hit select, find where you saved you pictures, and select them. When you are done selecting hit cancel.
7. Hit done, then hit view.
8. When you are done viewing your GIF hit the escape button.