1. When did the Civil War start?
A. 1681 B. 1634
C. 1618 D. 1861
2. When did the Revolutionary War start?
A. 1765 B. 1825
C. 1775 D. 1999
3. What was the Civil War about?
A. slaves and other rights B. oil problems
C. Meat not cooked D. Lincoln was shot
4.What was the Revolutionary War about?
A. freedom for colonist B. freedom for Britain
C. animal rights D. slavery
5.Who surrendered to General Ulysses S. Grant?
A. Robert E. Lee B. George Washington
C. Jefferson Davis D. Abraham Lincoln
6. Who wrote the Gettysburg Address ?
A. Thomas Jefferson B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Richard Nixon D. James Madison
7. Who was accused of treason and signed his name the biggest so,"that the King of Britain could see it" ?
A. John Hancock B. George Washington
C. Robert E. Lee D. Roger Sherman
8. When was the Great Compromise written ?
A. 1560 B. 1849
C. 1723 D. 1850
9. What are two other name for the Civil War ?
A. The Second Civil War and The war of Problems
B. The War of Secession and The War Between the States
10. What were people who stayed loyal to Britain?
A. Patriots B. Loyalist
C. Britainist D. Americans
|Civil War||Revolutionary War|
|Causes||Rev War Generals|
|All About The War||The Story Behind the War|
!!!!!!!Sorry Try again !!!!!!!!
!! Good Job !!